Welcome back to El Dorado Wine Country.
Wow, have we missed you!
We have finally been given state approval to welcome you, our loyal friends, fans, and customers back to tasting in our beautiful, rugged wine region.
Over the last few months our wineries have been preparing for your arrival and taking the necessary steps to ensure that your health and safety is our top priority. What does this mean for you? Well, it means as you explore our beautiful countryside and visit our welcoming tasting rooms we are committed to giving you an outstanding, but slightly different (think new and improved) wine tasting experience.
Here is what you need to know:
- Reservations are now required and/or highly encouraged (please note that does not mean you cannot pop in on a winery to see if they can accommodate you, but priority will be given to guests with reservations).
- Physical distancing is being enforced, so please be sure to pay attention to clearly marked areas.
- All tasting areas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Frequent touch points (doors, counters, payment devices, etc.) as well as bathrooms and other common areas are regularly sanitized throughout the day (at least every hour)
- Staff undergo daily health screenings and are asked to wear face coverings whenever interacting with customers
- You are encouraged to wear face coverings while not actively tasting.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay at home.
- Sanitization stations for customer use will be set up at entrances.
Thank you for your continued support. We are so excited to welcome you back. Enjoy your visit, and as always drink responsibly!