Rosé…it’s like summer in a glass!
When I think of Rosé I think of sandals, floppy hats, sun tanning on lounge chairs and the cute cabana boy who is responsible for filling up my glass. Anyone else?
Rosé has been around for a long time…but it wasn’t until recently that I discovered that it’s quite delightful. Because, hey….
- It cools me down on a 90+ degree day
- It looks pretty….I mean come on, it’s pink!
- You can use it to make cocktails! Check out EDWA’s Pinterest board (click the box on the right)
- It’s pairs well with fish, light pastas, salads, cheese, chicken…..the list goes on and on
- It’s DELICIOUS!
Not to mention, Rosé is all over Pinterest! Check it out:
Here’s a list of some of the El Dorado Rosés that I love:
- Skinner Vineyards, 2013 Rosé
- Narrow Gate Vineyards, 2014 Côtes Rosé
- David Girard Vineyards, 2013 Rosé of Grenache
- Grace Patriot Wines, 2013 Hip Hip Rosé
- Cielo Estate Winery, 2012 Ponderose Rosé
Cheers…and drink pink!
Let’s Be Real,